Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Teenage Cocktail (2017)

Title: Teenage Cocktail
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour 28 minutes
Release Date: January 15, 2017
Genre(s): Drama, LGBTQ+
Production Co.: Backup Media
Director: John Carchietta
Starring: Nichole Bloom, Fabianne Therese, Pat Healy


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of dark movies. LGBTQ+.

What is this about?
Two girls' lives are at stake after meeting a fan of their webcam.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Right now. Whenever you have time.

Where does it take place?
Some small town.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It sounded exactly like something I'd like. Thanks, Netflix!

How did I like this?
I really enjoyed it! It had me hooked from the very beginning straight through to the end credits. Annie and Jules' relationship is one crazy ride.

That ending though...what happened!??!?!

Have you seen Teenage Cocktail? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment