Saturday, April 6, 2019

Finding Dory (2016)

Title: Find Dory
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 37 minutes
Release Date: June 17, 2016
Genre(s): Animation
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios
Director: Andrew Stanton, Angus MacLane
Starring: Ellen DeGeneres, Albert Brooks, Ed O'Neill


Who would I recommend this to?
Disney fans.

What is this about?
Dory suddenly remembers her family. Kind of. So Marlin and Nemo agree to help her travel to California to find them!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever. On a boring, rainy afternoon.

Where does it take place?
California! At a "fish hospital."

Why did I decide to watch this?
Um, it's Disney Pixar. I own it. I'm sure you all are sensing a pattern here. I love Disney. And I loved Finding Nemo. It's about time I watched its sequel.

How did I like this?
One thing that stands out to me about Finding Dory (and Finding Nemo, actually) is the colors. I absolutely love the bright colors! I am a sucker for colorful animation.

Overall, it was super cute. I loved Dory and Hank! But I must say that the original was better.

Have you seen Finding Dory? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

1 comment:

  1. We liked this as much as Finding Nemo. The octopus was the best part...LOL!

    DB McNicol, author
    A to Z Microfiction: Flower

    ReplyDelete