Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Coco (2017)

Title: Coco
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 24 minutes
Release Date: November 22, 2017
Genre(s): Animation
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures, Pixar Animation Studios
Director: Lee Unkrich, Adrian Molina
Starring: Anthony Gonzalez, Gael Garcia Bernal, Benjamin Bratt, Alanna Ubach, Renee Victor


 Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone.

What is this about?
Miguel's family hates music, but he wants nothing more than to be a musician! Then hijinks ensue during the day of the dead, getting Miguel sent to the Land of the Dead to find his great great grandfather!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime you want a fun movie, or maybe a good cry.

Where does it take place?

Mexico and the land of the dead! So pretty!

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's Pixar, duh. I own it and it's on Netflix and it took me forever to finally get to it.

How did I like this?

Well, it continues Pixar's streak of making me cry like a baby, so there's that. I was getting worried though, because it took until the very end and then hit me hard.

The animation is super duper gorgeous. The land of the dead is really something special.

Have you seen Coco? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment