Monday, April 29, 2019

You Get Me (2017)

Title: You Get Me
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour 29 minutes
Release Date: June 23, 2017
Genre(s): Suspense
Production Co.: Awesomeness Films
Director: Brent Bonacorso
Starring: Bella Thorne, Halston Sage, Taylor John Smith


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of dark movies and suspense.

What is this about?
Tyler meets Holly and they spend a weekend together during the summer. Then she moves to be with him, but he has a girlfriend. Holly still believes that they belong together....

When would be a good time to watch this?
Maybe not when it's dark. It's not a horror movie, but there's a few jumps.

Where does it take place?
Sunny, smoggy Los Angeles!

Why did I decide to watch this?
I needed a Y for A to Z Blogging Challenge, and I'm a huge fan of fictional stalkers. If I can't have you, no one can!!!

How did I like this?
I really enjoyed it! Holly is clearly disturbed and Tyler is just a nice guy who made a mistake and now everyone around him is paying for it. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! What is Holly going to do next?!

Have you seen You Get Me? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a movie where you can totally root for the stalker :-)

    Ronel visiting with the A-Z Challenge music and writing: So Much Fun to Listen to

    ReplyDelete