Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Born in China (2017)

Title: Born in China
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 19 minutes
Release Date: 2017
Genre(s): Documentary
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Chuan Lu
Starring: John Krasinski


Who would I recommend this to?
The world. Particularly, animal lovers and nature enthusiasts.

What is this about?
A family of Golden Snub-nosed Monkeys, snow leopards, antelopes, and a mama and baby panda!

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you feel like having a good cry, or if you're not as sensitive when it comes to animals as me, just on a quiet afternoon when you feel like watching cute animals in the wild.

Where does it take place?

China...obviously.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's Disney. It's on Netflix. I love the DisneyNature series even though it makes me weep.

I wonder if these are the same snow leopards from Ghosts of the Mountain? I haven't watched that one yet, but it's been on my list...

How did I like this?
I love these documentaries so much, but I cry so hard! I think this one had my favorite storylines and it didn't crush my soul as much as Earth. The cinematography was gorgeous as always.

Have you seen Born in China? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment