Thursday, April 25, 2019

Venom (2018)

Title: Venom
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 52 minutes
Release Date: October 5, 2018
Genre(s): Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Columbia Pictures, Marvel Entertainment
Director: Ruben Fleischer
Starring: Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams, Riz Ahmed


Who would I recommend this to?
Marvel fans.

What is this about?
A guy gets infected by an alien and explosions happen.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever.

Where does it take place?
New York, where everything seems to happen.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I actually saw previews for it when it was in theaters, which is rare for me, and thought it looked like what I wished Spiderman 3 was.

How did I like this?
I didn't. Honestly, I didn't pay much attention to it at all. It simply didn't grab my attention. I thought it was going to be a fun ride, but...not for me.

I thought it ended three different times. Awkward.

Have you seen Venom? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

1 comment:

  1. I was surprised at how much I liked this movie and I'm glad there is going to be a sequel.

    DB McNicol, author
    A to Z Microfiction: Vase

    ReplyDelete