Monday, April 22, 2019

Stitch! The Movie (2003)

Title: Stitch! The Movie
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: August 25, 2003
Genre(s): Animation
Production Co.: Disney Television Animation
Director: Tony Craig, Roberts Gannaway
Starring: Daveigh Chase, Chris Sanders, Tia Carrere


Who would I recommend this to?
Stitch fans.

What is this about?
Jumba is kidnapped and one of the other experiments escapes! It's up to Lilo and Stitch to save them all!

When would be a good time to watch this?
On a quiet afternoon when you have nothing else to do and need to kill an hour.

Where does it take place?
Hawaii! And outer space.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's Disney. I own it. It's on Netflix. Yet, I hadn't seen it because of my fear of Disney sequels.

How did I like this?
It was cute! It's not the original, but that's okay. It was quick, to the point, and just a good time.

Have you seen Stitch! The Movie? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment