Thursday, April 11, 2019

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017)

Title: Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 59 minutes
Release Date: December 20, 2017
Genre(s): Adventure, Fantasy
Production Co.: Columbia Pictures
Director: Jake Kasdan
Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan


Who would I recommend this to?
Everybody who watches movies

What is this about?
That dangerous life-like game is back (in a new form!) to bring a new generation together.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Immediately if you've never seen it. Also immediately if you haven't seen it in a while.

Where does it take place?
In the jungle you must wait until the dice read 5 or 8...

Why did I decide to watch this?
I love the original, so I was super excited for there to be a remake! Plus The Rock is pretty awesome.

How did I like this?
I loved it! This was such a smart and hilarious and adventurous update of a classic! I was laughing from beginning to end and my face hurts from smiling so much.

I'll say it....this is better than the original!

What you seen Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

4 comments:

  1. Yeap, it was fun ;) Great stars featured in not a way we use to see them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! The casting was perfect yet unexpected!

      Delete
  2. I didn't care enough for the original to ever watch it again, but I've seen this version three times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a fantastic remake, both hubby and I loved it. Saw it at the theater and then on TV twice. LOL! So glad they are making a sequel.

    DB McNicol, author
    A to Z Microfiction: Jewelry

    ReplyDelete