Saturday, April 13, 2019

Love, Simon (2018)

Title: Love, Simon
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
Release Date: March 16, 2018
Genre(s): Romance, LGBTQ+
Production Co.: Fox 2000 Pictures
Director: Greg Berlanti
Starring: Nick Robinson, Jennifer Garner, Josh Duhamel


Who would I recommend this to?
Everybody. Especially anyone who feels underrepresented in the media.

What is this about?
Simon, who is gay, but not out. Then he meets Blue online.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime you need a cute and funny pick-me-up!

Where does it take place?
An American high school.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I read the book a couple years ago and really liked it! I'm very exited that this one got a movie deal.

How did I like this?
I super enjoyed this one! Its funny and sweet and heartwarming. Simon's gay college fantasy is basically my fantasy life.

Simon's parents cracked me up! I think the casting was spot on for those two!

Have you seen Love, Simon? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun and quirky watch
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will put on the "To Watch" list!
    Found you through the A-Z Letter L comments.

    I am also doing two themes --
    Shoes: https://repeatsamb.blogspot.com/
    and
    Trucks: https://annembray.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete