Thursday, April 4, 2019

A Dog's Purpose (2017)

Title: A Dog's Purpose
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Release Date: January 27, 2017
Genre(s): Fantasy
Production Co.: Dreamworks
Director: Lasse Hollstrom
Starring: Dennis Quaid, Josh Gad, Peggy Lipton


Who would I recommend this to?
Dog lovers. Bookworms.

What is this about?
A dog who keeps getting reincarnated in order to learn things and ultimately fulfill his purpose.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Immediately. Right now.

Where does it take place?
Somewhere...over many years, as Bailey returns again and again.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I read the book several years ago and loved it!

How did I like this?
Of course, a movie about puppy reincarnation means that said puppy has to die a few times. I hate that. It made me cry in the book, but I was prepared for it here.

I still cried through the whole movie though, because of everything. Happy tears. Sad tears. All of the tears.

Have you seen A Dog's Purpose? What did you think
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment