Wednesday, April 17, 2019

The Outcasts (2017)

Title: The Outcasts
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
Release Date: April 14, 2017
Genre(s): Comedy
Production Co.: BCDF Pictures
Director: Peter Hutchings
Starring: Victoria Justice, Eden Sher, Ashley Rickards


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of high school movies. Fans of geek uprising! Geeks, dorks, and outcasts.

What is this about?
After a failed attempt at a truce, two BFF outcasts decide to flip the high school social hierarchy upside down!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Right now. Whenever you have time.

Where does it take place?
An American high school, somewhere.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I needed an O for the A to Z Blogging Challenge, and this one looked really fun!

How did I like this?
I adored it! I love movies with geek girls, and movies with outcasts standing up for themselves! This one had a lot of laughs and heartfelt moments.

Have you seen The Outcasts? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment