Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List (2015)

Title: Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 29 minutes
Release Date: September 18, 2015
Genre(s): Romance, LGBTQ+
Production Co.: N/A
Director: Kristin Hanggi
Starring: Victoria Justice, Pierson Fode, Matthew Daddario


Who would I recommend this to?
People who enjoy college movies (I feel like they're rare) and/or LGBT movies. Friendship lovers.

What is this about?
Naomi and Ely have been friends forever, thanks in part to never fighting over boys. Until now...

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime. Maybe with your own BFF.

Where does it take place?
New York City! There's lots and lots and lots of shots of the city.

Why did I decide to watch this?
You probably expect me to say because I read the book. Well, nope. I actually didn't. It just sounded good.

How did I like this?
I enjoyed it. Not a favorite, because it took me forever to warm up to Naomi. I really dislike the "I lie to everyone" character. But as much as this movie is about friendship, it's also about Naomi growing up.

This also seemed to be an ode to Victoria Justice's navel and biting her lip...

Have you seen Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment