Monday, May 6, 2019

Reflections on Blogging From A to Z Challenge

Well, that was fun!

I discovered the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge several years ago when I was a book blogger, but I never participated until now. And I survived! I also completed my personal goal of watching 24 new-to-me movies in order to cover the 26 needed.

For next year, I plan on joining again, but I'm thinking about reviewing series instead of movies! That would be a huge (but likely super fun) undertaking! I wouldn't force myself to watching all 100 episodes of something if I wasn't into it, but I'm sure I'll get hooked into binging plenty.

We'll see how I manage my time. It might be series. It might be movies again. Or maybe a mix. I just know that I want to do it again!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your movie reviews - it was fun to see how many I'd already watched!

    DB McNicol, author
    A to Z Reflections
    Personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you will do the challenge again next year! I enjoyed your posts. I think I got around to most of them, and plan to return.

    ReplyDelete