Tuesday, March 16, 2021

The Sword in the Stone (1964)

Title: The Sword in the Stone
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 19 minutes
Release Date: June 21, 1964
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Wolfgang Reitherman, Clyde Geronimi
Starring: Rickie Sorensen, Sebastian Cabot, Karl Swenson


Who would I recommend this to?
People who already like it.

What is this about?
A boy learns magic by turning into different animals, or something.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Uhhh...when you need background noise.

Where does it take place?
England.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I'd never seen it before. Gasp.

How did I like this?
I don't get it. I'm familiar with the story, but I don't get the movie. Arthur and Merlin just spent 80 minutes turning into different animals, because...

Have you seen The Sword in the Stone? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment