Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The Jungle Book (1967)

Title: The Jungle Book
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 18 minutes
Release Date: October 18, 1967
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Wolfgang Reitherman
Starring: Phil Harris, Sebastian Cabot, Louis Prima


Who would I recommend this to?

Anyone who likes jungle adventures.

What is this about?
A boy raised by wolves is suppose to return to the human village before a tiger kills him.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenevs.

Where does it take place?
An Indian jungle.

Why did I decide to watch this?
As a kid, because Disney. Now, because I wanted to.

How did I like this?
I am surprised by how much I did not remember this movie at all. It has two of Disney's most memorable songs, but everything else? It was like I was watching it for the first time and I didn't like it. I'm pretty sure I liked this movie as a kid, but then again, I have no memories of it.

Have you seen The Jungle Book? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment