Monday, March 15, 2021

One Hundred and One Dalmatians (1961)

Title: One Hundred and One Dalmatians
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 19 minutes
Release Date: January 25, 1961
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Clyde Geronimi, Hamilton Luske
Starring: Rod Taylor, Betty Lou Gerson, J. Pat O'Malley


Who would I recommend this to?
Dog movie people.

What is this about?
An evil woman kidnaps Dalmatian puppies to make coats.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Not when you're menstruating...

Where does it take place?
London, England.

Why did I decide to watch this?
As a kid, because Disney dogs. Now, because Disney dogs.

How did I like this?
I kept crying. Who steals puppies?!?!

I don't like the beginning though. It just jumps straight to Cruella wanting to buy puppies. There's no build up. But I guess that's why we're finally getting a Cruella movie.

Have you seen One Hundred and One Dalmatians? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment