Thursday, March 4, 2021

Bambi (1942)

Title: Bambi
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Release Date: August 21, 1942
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: James Algar, Samuel Armstrong
Starring: Hardie Albright, Stan Alexander, Bobette Audrey


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of cute animal movies.

What is this about?
A baby deer growing up without his mom.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you need a good cry.

Where does it take place?
The forest.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's a Disney movie, so duh. I remember watching it as a kid and being really upset by it, but I was obsessed with Flower.

How did I like this?
This one is as cute as it is sad. Disney loves killing mothers. But Bambi, Thumper, Flower and Faline are all adorable little critters.

Have you seen Bambi? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment