Monday, March 8, 2021

Cinderella (1950)

Title: Cinderella
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 14 minutes
Release Date: March 4, 1950
Genre(s): Animation, Musical, Romance, Fantasy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson
Starring: Ilene Woods, James MacDonald, Eleanor Audley


Who would I recommend this to?
Princess fans.

What is this about?
A young woman is mistreated by her stepfamily then falls in love with a prince.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever. It makes good background noise.

Where does it take place?
France.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's a Disney princess movie.

How did I like this?
It's a good movie, but every time I watch it, it feels like the first time. I don't know why, but I'm always like "oh yeah!" or "I don't remember this" or "that happened?" and I just do not remember this movie at all. I mean, of course I know the general story, but the details of this version just POOF.

The only thing that sticks out are the songs "A Dream a Wish Your Heart Makes" and "Bippity Boppity Boo."

Have you seen Cinderella? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment