Monday, March 1, 2021

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)

Title: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 23 minutes
Release Date: December 21, 1937
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Romance, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: William Cottrell, David Hand
Starring: Adriana Caselotti, Harry Stockwell, Lucille La Verne


Who would I recommend this to?
Disney fans.

What is this about?
An evil vain queen tries to kill her stepdaughter for being prettier than her.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime you need a quick classic Disney fix.

Where does it take place?
Germany.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I don't remember the first time, but I've watched it several times in my life when I wanted some old school Disney in my life. Like now.

How did I like this?
It's far from my favorite Disney movie, but I always enjoy it when I watch and notice something new each time. Like how everyone should have listened to Grumpy! He's the king of foreshadowing! And Snow White herself is NOT a damsel in distress, she's quite sassy and brave.

Have you seen Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment