Thursday, March 18, 2021

The Aristocats (1970)

Title: The Aristocats
Rating: G
Run Time: I hour 18 minutes
Release Date: December 24, 1970
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Wolfgang Reitherman
Starring: Phil Harris, Eva Gabor, Sterling Holloway


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone with a heart.

What is this about?
A butler tries to get rid of his employer's cats when he learns she's living her fortune to them instead of him.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you need some fun.

Where does it take place?
Paris, 1910.

Why did I decide to watch this?
As a kid, because Disney animals. Now, because it's one my favorites.

How did I like this?
I love this movie and always have. I'm not even a cat person. I just adore Marie and Thomas O'Malley.

And it's a dream of mine to work for a filthy rich woman and inherit her pets and fortune to take care of said pets.

Have you seen The Aristocats? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment