Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Alice in Wonderland (1951)

Title: Alice in Wonderland
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Release Date: September 14, 1951
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson
Starring: Kathryn Beaumont, Ed Wynn, Richard Haydn


Who would I recommend this to?
People who like trippy movies.

What is this about?
A little girl gets lost in a land of nonsense.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Not when you're high. Trust me.

Where does it take place?
Wonderland.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I know I watched it as a kid, and felt like it was forever long. It's the episodic format. As an adult it's a fun trip.

How did I like this?
This movie is so freaking weird. The Cheshire cat is the best thing about it though. I love Chessie.

It's weird how I do remember all of the movie, but I can never remember how each scene fits together or what order it happens in. Which means I can watch it over and over and not get bored!

Have you seen Alice in Wonderland? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment