Monday, March 22, 2021

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977)

Title: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 14 minutes
Release Date: March 11, 1977
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: John Lounsbery, Wolfgang Reitherman
Starring: Sebastian Cabot, Junius Matthews, Barbara Luddy


Who would I recommend this to?
Pooh fans and little kids.

What is this about?
Pooh Bear getting himself into sticky situations.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever.

Where does it take place?
The Hundred Acre Wood.

Why did I decide to watch this?
As a kid, because duh. Now, because I felt like it.

How did I like this?
It's cute, and I didn't realize that the Disney World ride was based on the second story!

The only thing that I remembered from this was the Hephalumps and Woozles.

Have you seen The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment