Thursday, March 25, 2021

The Black Cauldron (1985)

Title: The Black Cauldron
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Release Date: July 26, 1985
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Adventure
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Ted Berman, Richard Rich
Starring: Grant Bardsley, Freddie Jones, Susan Sheridan


Who would I recommend this to?
If you liked The Sword in the Stone or Quest to Camelot...

What is this about?
Stuff...I honestly don't know.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Uhh...

Where does it take place?
Somewhere...

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's the only classic Disney Animation that I'd never seen, sooo....

How did I like this?
Perhaps I would have appreciated it more if I saw it as a kid, but probably not. This did not hold my attention at all.

Have you seen The Black Cauldron? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment