Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Pinocchio (1940)

Title: Pinocchio
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 28 minutes
Release Date: February 28, 1940
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Norman Ferguson, T. Hee
Starring: Dickie Jones, Christian Rub, Mel Blanc


Who would I recommend this to?
Disney classic animation fans.

What is this about?
A wooden puppet wants to become a real boy.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you need some Disney magic.

Where does it take place?
"A quaint little village." Possibly Italy?

Why did I decide to watch this?
I saw it when I was really little, but I watch it every few years just because.

How did I like this?
This is one of those movies that I like more as an adult than as a kid. I just find it utterly charming and the songs are catchy.

It's also crazy to watch this and compare it to modern animation. Pinocchio escaping from Monstro versus any ocean scene in Moana...crazy.

Have you seen Pinocchio? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment