Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The Rescuers (1977)

Title: The Rescuers
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 18 minutes
Release Date: June 22, 1977
Genre(s): Animation, Adventure, Fantasy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: John Lounsbery, Wolfgang Reitherman
Starring: Bob Newhart, Eva Gabor, Geraldine Page


Who would I recommend this to?
Umm...people who already like it.

What is this about?
Two mice rescue a little girl who was kidnapped by treasure hunters.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Uhh...now?

Where does it take place?
Devil's Bayou.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I know I saw this as a kid, but I have zero memories of it other than it existing and the diamond, which I didn't remember until I saw it.

How did I like this?
For a movie about pirate treasure and kidnapping, it's not very exciting. I'm sure I was bored by this as a kid, like I am now. It's a good idea, but didn't really work out.

Have you seen The Rescuers? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment