Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Peter Pan (1953)

Title: Peter Pan
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 17 minutes
Release Date: February 5, 1953
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Adventure
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson
Starring: Bobby Driscoll, Kathryn Beaumont, Hans Conried


Who would I recommend this to?
No one really...watch Hook instead.

What is this about?
A boy who never ages, whisks away a girl and her brothers so they won't grow up.

When would be a good time to watch this?
If you're researching something related to it...

Where does it take place?
Neverland and London.

Why did I decide to watch this?
As a kid, because it's Disney. Now...just for this marathon.

How did I like this?
I don't. I don't remember if I liked it as a kid, but as an adult, I feel like I like it less and less. I just don't like Wendy or Peter. But this movie did give us Tinkerbell and Captain Hook, so it's not all bad.

This is another classic Disney movie that has a racism disclaimer before it on Disney+.

Have you seen Peter Pan? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment