Thursday, March 11, 2021

Lady and the Tramp (1955)

Title: Lady and the Tramp
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 16 minutes
Release Date: June 22, 1955
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Romance, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson
Starring: Barbara Luddy, Larry Roberts, Peggy Lee


Who would I recommend this to?
Every who likes dogs.

What is this about?
A sweet cocker spaniel feels like she's being pushed aside when her humans have a baby.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime is a good time for puppy love.

Where does it take place?
No idea...

Why did I decide to watch this?
As a kid, because it's Disney and dogs. Now, because I just like it.

How did I like this?
I absolutely adore this movie. Lady is the cutest!

I feel like this is when Disney animation hit its stride. Minus the racist cat song...which, I admit I do like...but I know it's wrong.

Have you seen Lady and the Tramp? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment