Tuesday, March 30, 2021

The Little Mermaid (1989)

Title: The Little Mermaid
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 23 minutes
Release Date: November 17, 1989
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Romance, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Ron Clements, John Musker
Starring: Jodi Benson, Samuel E. Wright, Rene Auberjonois


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone.

What is this about?
A mermaid wants to be human to be with her prince.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime is a good time for this one.

Where does it take place?
Under the sea....and on land where they understand that you don't reprimand your daughter...

Why did I decide to watch this?
As a kid, because Disney princess. I do wonder how old I was since I was one month when it came out...

How did I like this?
I love this movie. The songs are amazing. It truly does feel like a new era of Disney.

Ursula is my favorite villain. BODY LANGUAGE!

Have you seen The Little Mermaid? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

1 comment:

  1. I've read the book but somehow never watched the movie. Will definitely make it a point to watch it, if only for Ursula. Stopping by from A-Z Challenge.

    https://diaryofthesundayvisitor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete