Friday, March 19, 2021

Robin Hood (1973)

Title: Robin Hood
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 23 minutes
Release Date: November 8, 1973
Genre(s): Animation, Adventure, Fantasy, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Wolfgang Reitherman, David Hand
Starring: Brian Bedford, Phil Harris, Roger Miller


Who would I recommend this to?
Everybody.

What is this about?
He steals from the rich and gives to the poor!

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you want some fun.

Where does it take place?
Nottingham.

Why did I decide to watch this?
As a kid, because Disney. It's one of my favorites.

How did I like this?
Of the classics, this is my #1. I watched it sooo much as a kid and still love it now. Prince John cracks me up.

Anyone else have a crush on Robin and Marian? Don't be shy.

Have you seen Robin Hood? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment