Thursday, April 30, 2020

Z-O-M-B-I-E-S (2018)

Title: Z-O-M-B-I-E-S
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 34 minutes
Release Date: February 16, 2018
Genre(s): Romance, Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Disney Channel
Director: Paul Hoen
Starring: Milo Manheim, Meg Donnelly, Trevor Tordjman


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes cutesy movies.

What is this about?
After 50 years, zombie teens are finally allowed to attend human high school. There, Zed meets Addison...

When would be a good time to watch this?
During lockdown.

Where does it take place?
Seabrook, a perfectly planned community.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I needed a Z for Blogging From A to Z and this seemed like the logical choice.

How did I like this?
Easily one of Disney Channel's best movies. It is sooo cute and every single song was crazy catchy! Yes, the plot is cliche and predictable, but it was fun and cute and kept me smiling.

Have you seen Z-O-M-B-I-E-S? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment