Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Frozen 2 (2019)

Title: Frozen II
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 43 minutes
Release Date: November 22, 2019
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Chris Buck, Jennifer Lee
Starring: Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad


Who would I recommend this to?
Frozen fans.

What is this about?
Elsa is being called by a mysterious voice who can reveal the truth of her past.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever. Or right now, since Disney released it early.

Where does it take place?
Arendelle and the cleverly named, Enchanted Forest.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I liked Frozen and I'm a slave to the Disney machine.

How did I like this?
It was good, but...definitely nowhere near as good as the first one. Olaf continued to crack me up. Anna caught Elsa's emo and took it to whole other level. Kristoff's solo song was amazingly epic though! And you cannot tell me that Elsa is not into women! Disney did an A+ job with the themes in this sequel, but they definitely overshadowed the story.

Have you seen Frozen II? What did you think?

If not, would you watch it?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had a chance to see this yet. It is on my to-do list though. I really enjoyed the first one.
    Tasha 💖
    Virginia's Parlour - The Manor (Adult concepts - nothing explicit in posts)
    Tasha's Thinkings - Vampire Drabbles

    ReplyDelete