Saturday, April 18, 2020

Pick of the Litter: Season 1 (2019)

Title: Pick of the Litter
Rating: PG
Run Time: -
Release Date: December 30, 2019
Genre(s): Documentary, Series
Production Co.: KTF Films
Director: Don Hardy, Dana Nachman
Starring: Matt Fowler (narration)


Who would I recommend this to?
Dog lovers.

What is this about?
The series follows a group of puppies as they go through training to become seeing eye dogs.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have a spare moment and want something adorable and heartwarming.

Where does it take place?
Mostly in California.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I love puppies!

How did I like this?
I loved this docu-series! The puppies were adorable, and it was interesting to see the training process. It's easy to get invested in each puppies' journey and want to see them succeed!

Have you seen Pick of the Litter? What did you think?

If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment