Saturday, April 11, 2020

Journey to Shark Eden (2010)

Title: Journey to Shark Eden
Rating: G
Run Time: 47 minutes
Release Date: 2010
Genre(s): Documentary
Production Co.: National Geographic
Director: -
Starring: Salvatore Vecchio




Who would I recommend this to?
Nature buffs.

What is this about?
Sharks and coral reefs.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever.

Where does it take place?
Tahiti.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I needed a J for A to Z Blogging and I like sharks.

How did I like this?
Too many shots of humans, not enough sharks and pretty corals until toward the end. There are some really pretty scenes, but I was bored, and still too many shots with the divers ruining it. I didn't learn anything new or interesting. I just hope that a bunch of stupid humans didn't head out to these islands after this aired.

Have you seen Journey to Shark Eden? What did you think?

If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment