Tuesday, April 14, 2020

The Lion King (2019)

Title: The Lion King
Rating: PG
Run Time: 2 hours 4 minutes
Release Date: July 19, 2019
Genre(s): Animation
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Jon Favreau
Starring: James Earl Jones, Donald Glover, Beyoncé, and Seth Rogen


Who would I recommend this to?
Disney fans. Fans of The Lion King (1995). Animal lovers. The world.

What is this about?
If you don't already know....

When would be a good time to watch this?
Right now, if you haven't already. I'm super late to the party.

Where does it take place?
Africa.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I love The Lion King (1995) and Disney in general.

How did I like this?
I loved it. Not as much as the original, but I freaking adored it! They kept it pretty close to the animation, while making it more realistic. I still cried, because obviously.

Have you seen The Lion King? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment