Friday, April 10, 2020

The Incredibles (2004)

Title: The Incredibles
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 55 minutes
Release Date: November 5, 2004
Genre(s): Sci Fi, Animation
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios
Director: Brad Bird
Starring: Craig T. Nelson, Samuel L. Jackson, Holly Hunter


Who would I recommend this to?
Pixar fans. Super hero fans. Millenials.

What is this about?
Super heroing becomes illegal after the supers start getting sued for damages they cause during their rescues, until...

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you need an action packed pick-me-up.

Where does it take place?
Retro America.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I'm way late to the party!

How did I like this?
I really wish I would have watched this years ago! I was surprised by how mature this one felt compared to other Pixar films. I mean, Mr. Incredible gets sued for stopping someone from committing suicide. It definitely showed the darker side of super heroes and humanity. It was still fun though, without being cheesy. Also, can Samuel L Jackson be in everything, please?

Have you seen The Incredibles? What did you think?

If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment