Monday, April 13, 2020

Kim Possible (2019)

Title: Kim Possible
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 27 minutes
Release Date: February 15, 2019
Genre(s): Adventure
Production Co.: Disney Channel
Director: Zach Lipovsky, Adam B. Stein
Starring: Sadie Stanley, Sean Giambrone, Ciara Riley Wilson


Who would I recommend this to?
Umm...I don't know actually...

What is this about?
High school secret agents.

When would be a good time to watch this?
During lockdown.

Where does it take place?
Middleton High and remote secret islands.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I loved the animated series when I was young.

How did I like this?
First impression: the special effects are bad, even for a Disney Channel movie. And it did not go up from there.

Have you seen Kim Possible? What did you think?

If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment