Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Muppets Most Wanted (2014)

Title: Muppets Most Wanted
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 47 minutes
Release Date: March 21, 2014
Genre(s): Comedy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: James Bobin
Starring: Ricky Gervais, Ty Burrell, Tina Fey


Who would I recommend this to?
You.

What is this about?
The Muppets are on tour when they run into an evil Kermit lookalike. Hijinks ensue.

When would be a good time to watch this?
On a rainy evening much like this one...

Where does it take place?
Europe.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I was obsessed with the first one.

How did I like this?
There's no way they can top the 2011 movie, but this one was still full of typical Muppet humor and charm. Sam and Jean Pierre were my favorite part though.

Have you seen Muppets Most Wanted? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment