Monday, April 6, 2020

Evermore: Season 1 Episodes 1-4 (2014)

Title: Evermore
Rating: PG
Run Time: -
Release Date: October 17, 2014
Genre(s): Fantasy, Series
Production Co.: Disney Channel
Director: -
Starring: Alex Starke, Margaret Cabourn-Smith, Clive Rowe


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of magical mysteries.

What is this about?
Tara's blended family moves into an old family mansion her mother inherits, and gets sucked into weird magical happenings.

When would be a good time to watch this?
On a dark and dreary night...Or whenever you're in the mood for some mystery and magic.

Where does it take place?
England.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I needed and E for the A to Z Blogging Channel and it seemed like something I might like.

How did I like this?
The first two episodes were a bit questionable, but after that I was super into it! I'd totally binge it if Disney+ had the rest of the series. I love how to magic is handled. It's more subtle rather than IN YOUR FACE MAGIC.

Have you seen Evermore? What did you think?

If not, would you watch it?

2 comments:

  1. I think I'd like that. I don't have Disney+ or the Disney Channel. I'm tempted, though, because I'd really like to stream Frozen 2. And, I suspect there are lots of other shows that would hit the right spot during the crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not one I've seen or heard of, although I am intrigued.
    Tasha 💖
    Virginia's Parlour - The Manor (Adult concepts - nothing explicit in posts)
    Tasha's Thinkings - Vampire Drabbles

    ReplyDelete