Monday, April 27, 2020

The World According to Jeff Goldblum: Season 1 (2019)

Title: The World According to Jeff Goldblum
Rating: PG
Run Time: -
Release Date: November 12, 2019
Genre(s): Documentary, Series
Production Co.: Disney+
Director: -
Starring: Jeff Goldblum


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of Jeff Goldblum. People interested in learning about random topics and pop culture.

What is this about?
Jeff Goldblum picks a topic and goes on a journey to its past, while also exploring the current social significance.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have a spare moment.

Where does it take place?
All over the country.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I like Jeff and I like learning about random topics.

How did I like this?
It's very entertaining! Although at times, Jeff's quirkiness seems forced for the camera. But I love his enthusiasm for each random quest he goes on and how he gives it his all!

Have you seen The World According to Jeff Goldblum?
What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment