Thursday, April 16, 2020

Noelle (2019)

Title: Noelle
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Release Date: November 12, 2019
Genre(s): Fantasy
Production Co.: Disney+
Director: Marc Lawrence
Starring: Anna Kendrick, Shirley MacLaine, Bill Hader


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone. Particularly anyone who likes Christmas movies.

What is this about?
Noelle has to leave the North Pole to find her brother, since he's suppose to be the new Santa, but couldn't take the pressure.

When would be a good time to watch this?
July?

Where does it take place?
The North Pole and Arizona.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It looked cute and it was the holiday season...

How did I like this?
It was super cute and funny! This is one Christmas movie that spoke to my soul (Santa running away to start a yoga studio!). Plus adorable baby reindeer. And yes, it made me cry. The only thing that annoyed me was all of the product placement. We definitely know who funded this one...

Have you seen Noelle? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment