Friday, April 3, 2020

Cars 3 (2017)

Title: Cars 3
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 42 minutes
Release Date: June 16, 2017
Genre(s): Animation
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios
Director: Brian Fee
Starring: Owen Wilson, Cristela Alonzo, Chris Cooper


Who would I recommend this to?
Cars fans!

What is this about?
Lightning McQueen must deal with being an aging race car and adapt to the changes or get washed up.

When would be a good time to watch this?
On a rainy afternoon.

Where does it take place?
An alternate America where technology got rid of all the humans. Or California and Florida.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I loved the first one! But let's pretend the second one doesn't exist.

How did I like this?
I thought it was super fun! WAY better than #2. It's been interesting to see Lightning go from cocky rookie to unsure near-retiree to confident mentor. Cruz was also a delightful addition to the cast!

Have you seen Cars 3? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

4 comments:

  1. I have not seen Cars 3 but I suspect I will get to it soon since I'm taking advantage of Disney+ to try to watch all the animated Disney and Pixar features. I have to confess I don't like the Cars franchise as much as other Pixar movies. My A to Z is also movie-themed as I'm revisiting some of my all-time favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disney+ is a treasure! My theme for this challenge is actually Disney+! :)

      Delete
  2. I liked the Cars 1 movie. Watched it 20 (maybe more times) in Russian.

    Happy friday.
    enjoy A t Zing
    https://moondustwriter.com/2020/04/03/care-givers-atozchallenge-elderly/

    ReplyDelete