Saturday, April 4, 2020

The Descendants (2015)

Title: The Descendants
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 52 minutes
Release Date: July 31, 2015
Genre(s): Fantasy
Production Co.: Disney Channel
Director: Kenny Ortega
Starring: Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of Disney Channel and cheesy teen movies.

What is this about?
Four offspring of the villains are allowed to attend school with the heroes children. But Maleficent has other plans for her daughter.

When would be a good time to watch this?
If you're under lockdown like me, then...

Where does it take place?
Auradon, where all of the fairy-tale characters live (minus the villains, of course).

Why did I decide to watch this?
I love Disney villains.

How did I like this?
I was expecting it to be cheesy, but holy rusted metal Batman, the beginning is beyond! But once the kids settle into school, I really enjoyed it! It's a pretty typical "change of heart" type plot, but fun nonetheless. I do have to wonder who their other parents are...

Have you seen The Descendants? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

1 comment:

  1. This is another one I have been meaning to watch. Unfortunately that list is so big!
    Tasha 💖
    Virginia's Parlour - The Manor (Adult concepts - nothing explicit in posts)
    Tasha's Thinkings - Vampire Drabbles

    ReplyDelete