Tuesday, April 28, 2020

X-Men: Evolution: Season 1 (2000)

Title: X-Men: Evolution
Rating: TV-Y7
Run Time: -
Release Date: November 4, 2020
Genre(s): Series, Animation, Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Marvel Enterprises
Director: -
Starring: Scott McNeil, Meghan Black, Christopher Judge


Who would I recommend this to?
X-Men fans. Or cartoon superhero fans in general.

What is this about?
A group of gifted teens come together to learn how to use their powers for good.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you need something light to entertain you.

Where does it take place?
Bayville High School and the surrounding areas.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I needed an X for Blogging From A to Z, and this was it. Luckily, I like X-Man.

How did I like this?
I was actually surprised how into this I was. I know I watched the older cartoon when I was little, but totally missed this one when I was in middle school. It's nothing spectacular, but the episodes are fun and engaging.

Have you seen X-Men: Evolution? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment