Friday, April 24, 2020

Unlikely Animal Friends: Season 1 (2012)

Title: Unlikely Animal Friends
Rating: G
Run Time: -
Release Date: 2012
Genre(s): Documentary, Series
Production Co.: National Geographic
Director: -
Starring: Mark Keller


Who would I recommend this to?
Animal lovers.

What is this about?
Animal friendship and companionship between species that you wouldn't think go together.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Right now.

Where does it take place?
All over the world.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I love cute animals.

How did I like this?
It's so cute!!! My heart is exploding from the adorable pureness that is the animal kingdom! My favorite pairings were the Panther/Bunny, Baboon/Bushbaby, Fox/Hound (yes!!!), Human/Goose.

Have you seen Unlikely Animal Friends? What did you think?

If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment