Thursday, July 1, 2021

The Rescuers Down Under (1990)

Title: The Rescuers Down Under
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 17 minutes
Release Date: November 16, 1990
Genre(s): Animation, Adventure
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Hendel Butoy, Mike Gabriel
Starring: Bob Newhart, Eva Gabor, John Candy


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the first one, I guess.

What is this about?
Mice saving a kid in Australia. Basically the first movie, but in Australia.

When would be a good time to watch this?
If you must...

Where does it take place?
Australia.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I remember watching this in school as a kid. Now, just because.

How did I like this?

I don't. I can't remember if I liked it as a kid either. It's the same as the first movie, but gender swapped. With accents.

Have you seen The Rescuers Down Under? What did you think?
If not, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment