Monday, July 12, 2021

Hercules (1997)

Title: Hercules
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 33 minutes
Release Date: June 27, 1997
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Musical, Adventure
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Ron Clements, John Musker
Starring: Tate Donovan, Susan Egan, James Woods


Who would I recommend this to?
The world.

What is this about?
Greek mythology but less violent and incesty.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Right now.

Where does it take place?
Athens.

Why did I decide to watch this?
As a kid, because Disney. Now, because it has my favorite soundtrack and it's just good.

How did I like this?
I love this movie. Hades is one of my favorite villains; he's snarky and fun. Pegasus is adorable. Meg is wonderful. The soundtrack is A++++. This is peak Disney excellence.

Have you seen Hercules? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment