Monday, July 19, 2021

Space Jam: A New Legacy (2021)

Title: Space Jam: A New Legacy
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 55 minutes
Release Date: July 16, 2021
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: Warner Bros.
Director: Malcolm D. Lee
Starring: LeBron James, Don Cheadle, Cedric Joe


Who would I recommend this to?
The next generation.

What is this about?
LeBron James gets the Looney Tunes back together to beat an evil algorithm.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Before August 16th.

Where does it take place?
The Warner Bros servers.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I freaking love Space Jam.

How did I like this?
It was fun and I loved how they brought in modern technology and WB's whole back catalog! However, this movie was way longer than it needed to be. Probably to put in all of those references.

Nothing can live up to the original though.

Have you seen Space Jam 2? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment