Monday, July 5, 2021

Aladdin (1992)

Title: Aladdin
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Release Date: November 25, 1992
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Ron Clements, John Musker
Starring: Scott Weinger, Robin Williams, Linda Larkin


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone.

What is this about?
A poor boy befriends a genie and tries to woo a princess while defeating an evil sorcerer.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Lazy summer days.

Where does it take place?
Agrabah.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I was a '90s kid. And Disney.

How did I like this?
I had rediscovered my obsession with this movie during high school and it has never left me. The plot is fun. The soundtrack is A+. Jafar looks like Prince. It's all good. Yes, it's better than the live-action version, even though that one fixes some plot holes. But who cares about plot holes?

Probably the late-great Robin William's best role. I said it.

Have you seen Aladdin? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment