Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Doug's 1st Movie (1999)

Title: Doug's 1st Movie
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 17 minutes
Release Date: March 26, 1999
Genre(s): Animation, Adventure
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Maurice Joyce
Starring: Thomas McHugh, Fred Newman, Chris Phillips


Who would I recommend this to?
Only hardcore Doug fans.

What is this about?
Doug saves a lake monster.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Never.

Where does it take place?
Jumbo Street and wherever it is.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I'm working my way through all of Disney+.

How did I like this?
I did not. I don't think I saw this as a kid, which is not surprising, as I was not the biggest Doug fan. I watched it on Nickelodeon, but only when nothing else was on. I don't even think I knew this existed until I put my Disney Animation schedule together.

The plot is super weird and I was not expecting Sci-Fi from Doug. At all. Lake monster?!

Have you seen Doug's 1st Movie? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment