Wednesday, July 7, 2021

A Goofy Movie (1995)

Title: A Goofy Movie
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 18 minutes
Release Date: April 7, 1995
Genre(s): Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Kevin Lima
Starring: Bill Farmer, Jason Marsden, Jim Cummings


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone, seriously.

What is this about?
A dad tries to bond with his son on a road trip and hi-jinks ensue.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime you need a smile.

Where does it take place?
Across America.

Why did I decide to watch this?
This movie was ALWAYS on at my school's afterschool daycare. Always.

How did I like this?
I freaking love this movie. It's so underrated. Goofy and Max are my favorite "classic" Disney characters. It's so fun and heartfelt and relatable and funny. There are so many little moments sprinkled throughout.

Can we talk about the soundtrack? The songs are super fun and underappreciated. And Powerline...OMG I freaking love Powerline! I'd be a huge fan.

Have you seen A Goofy Movie? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment